Hi, All! Nezda Technologies is currently looking for 11 Senior Service Desk Technician to start immediately. Please see below details:
Location: McKinley, Taguig
Work Schedule: Mid Shift
Job Status: Full-time/Permanent Employment and Direct Hire
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / related field
• With at least 2 years IT experience in a network environment utilizing PC / server software; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server, Workstation and network technologies.
• Knowledge of industry standards in regards to system and network administration.
• Ability to solve PC related problems utilizing remote control tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Brief Job Description:
Supporting and managing end users and client support requests, supporting fellow team, and using the IT Service Management tool to maintain auditable records and track IT support contacts for internal clients.
For interested candidates, you may send your most updated CV at: [email protected]
|Job Category||Full Time|