Hi Job Seekers!!!
NOWCOM is currently looking for:
- MID to SR. ASP.Net/C#.Net DEVELOPER
- MID to SR. WEB DEVELOPER
- NOC ENGINEER
(SEE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW)
PERKS and BENEFITS:
*️FREE MEAL DAILY with UNLI RICE
*️NON TAXABLE ALLOWANCE
*️HMO + 1 FREE HMO FOR DEPENDENT UPFRONT +INSURANCE
*️FULL TIME POSITIONS
*️REGULAR MORNING SHIFT
*️ANNUAL SUMMER OUTING
- COMPANY PAID EXPENSES
*️ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY
*WITH XMAS GROCERIES
*WITH XMAS GC
Please send your resume here: [email protected]
Or you can visit our website: www.nowcom.com
Location: Ortigas Center Pasig City
Mid to SR ASP.NET / C# DEVELOPER
- Work with Cross Functional Teams to gather requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement web applications using .NET technologies.
- Perform thorough research to troubleshoot problems and come up with pragmatic solutions.
- Ensure integrity, reliability and quality of data.
- 4+ years programming experience with diverse set of technologies.
- Recent programming experience and expert knowledge of .NET framework 4.5 or above and advanced SQL queries.
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and ADO.NET with strong experience in Object-Oriented Programming fundamentals.
- Experience in MS SQL Database technologies (2012/2014/2016).
- Strong experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in TypeScript, AngularJS, Angular 2-5, Node.js, Git.
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0 Web API.
Mid to Sr Web Developer
· -Experience with modern responsive web designs.
· -Experience with CSS Compilers with Less and SASS
· -Strong knowledge in DOM manipulation, AJAX and JSON.
· -Experience in preattentional databases such as MySQL and MSSQL.
· -Experience in AngularJS, Angular2 and Angular4 is a plus.
· -Experience in TypeScript, Node.js, C# and ASP.NET is a plus
· -Experience in Git and TFS is a plus
· -Solid understanding RESTful principles and experience in creating RESTful APIs
· -Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· -Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· -Ability to prioritize workloads and meet
|Job Category||Full Time|