LF: HOMEBASED FULLSTACK DEVELOPER with experience in Instructional Design
Work Hours: Fulltime 9am-5pm ACST
Pay: Negotiable. Send your offers
Required skill and experience:
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience with WalkMe and/or building web-based solutions with an in-depth understanding of HTML and web-based solutions
– Enablement, training, or coaching experience
– 1-3 years of implementation/professional services/solution engineering experience at a SaaS company.
– Past experience in working directly with corporate customers, at all levels
– Scope, design, build and deploy our solutions on various client platforms and applications.
– Build based on provided requirements, but also work closely with clients and facing consultants to confirm requirements and design solutions to meet the client objectives
– Be a WalkMe best practices and technical expert
– You will be an integral part in designing customer use cases in order to access them rapidly and come up with creative solutions.
– May be required to deliver WalkMe builder training and to help set up centres of excellence inside client organisations.
– Ensure that the WalkMe solution addresses the customer’s ultimate goals and needs.
– Collaborating with (and learning from) internal as well as external and WalkMe (vendor) experts in engineering, support, sales and marketing.
– Part of the position will require you to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management.
Email [email protected]
|Job Category||Full Time|