Nityo Infotech Services Phils. Inc. is currently looking for IOS Developer and Android Developer who can start to work Immediately.
For referrals and interested applicants, send your resume to [email protected]
* College Graduate
* With 3 years and up experience in Android or IOS Development
* Amenable to work in Quezon City
* Dayshift Schedule
* Can start to work ASAP
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs, develops, implements and supports technical solutions to meet the business needs.
• Participates in meetings and workshops to communicate information system capabilities
• Coordinates with Network Administrators and System Administrators
• Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
• Builds and manage project assets repo (codes and reusable library)
• Responsible for the end to end execution of the defined and agreed solution
• Provides leadership and coaching to junior members and development team
• Setup and manage DEV and performance tools
• Performs other related function as assigned to ensure efficient and effective functioning of work unit
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree/College degree in
engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information
Technology or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience in Android or iOS development.
• At least 1 years experience creating back end systems and system integrations.
• At least 1 year experience in version control system such as VSTS, Git and Atlassian
• Should have experience developing on different platforms(Android, iOS).
• Experience developing using Xamarin or on a game development environment is an Advantage.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and Object-Oriented Design
• Requires knowledge of Android Platforms and IDEs
• Requires knowledge of deploying mobile applications to Google Store and Apple Store
• Proven problem solving-skills and ability to successfully adapt to changes that impact the needs of the business.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on challenging research opportunities
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Possess the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
• Must demonstrate attention to detail in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently to produce quality work to execute and implement projects and deliverables in tight time constraints
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including diplomacy and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership
|Job Category||Full Time|