• Bachelor’s/college degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 2 years of working experience in a related field
• In-depth knowledge and experience in iOS development
• Experience using Objective C or other programming languages in developing iOS apps
• Experience working with a formal QA process &proper bug handling is an advantage.
• Employees with 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent are preferred.
• Candidates who have held Software Engineer/Programmer roles or equivalent are also preferred.
Send your resume and referrals to [email protected]
|Job Category||Full Time|