· at least with 2 years’ experience
-Fresh graduates are welcome
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
· Setting up accounts for new users
· Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
· Testing new technology
· Knowledge in Active Directory.(Add domains and create a policy)
· Knowledge in file servers.
· Knowledge in load balancer.
· Possibly training more junior staff members, have good learning ability, communication ability, analytical and problem solving ability, excellent teamwork spirit.
– Bachelor degree or above, more than two years of web front-end development experience
– Have good learning ability, communication ability, analytical and problem solving ability, excellent teamwork spirit
– Skilled in using git management tools
– Work attitude is serious, proactive, has good language expression and communication skills, and has a good team spirit
– Master at least one MVC framework,priority in: PReact, Vue, Backbone, Angular/Angular2, Avalon, Knockout, etc.
– Plus points: wrote ES6/ES7; at least master a server programming language; used a packaging tool: Webpack, Gulp, Browserify, SystemJS, Fuse-box, etc.; used CSS, JS pre-processing / transfer Meaning language: LESS, SASS, CoffieScript, etc.
PM me or send your updated resume in [email protected]
|Job Category||Full Time|