Position: Java Developer
Company: OpenText Philippines Inc.
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The senior software engineer’s role is to design, code, unit test and analyze software programs and applications. The senior engineer can design small to large scale java applications. He is expected to provide technical solution to complex requirements and serve as one of the project team’s subject matter expert.
You are great at:
• Code software programs and applications according to specifications
• Assist and/or plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
• Prepare documentation of software requirements and specifications
• Review/analyze requirements and design solutions based on requirements
• Perform application deployments to Development and/or QA environments
• Run and monitor software analysis tools for correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
• Generate statistics and prepare reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
• Provide production support as needed
What it takes:
• 5-8 years of mostly relevant experience with highly developed professional/technical skills.
• Experience in implementing (coding & unit testing) detailed design into application functionalities using Java/JEE as the primary development language
• Has in depth knowledge with JEE Web Services Technologies, JEE Web Application Technologies, JEE Enterprise Application Technologies, Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, Windows.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you believe your Qualified.
Email your CV to: [email protected]
|Job Category||Full Time|