WE ARE HIRING! JR. ORACLE DBA
• Monitor and maintain service queue based on established service level goals
• Monitor Oracle servers running on Solaris and Linux
• Utilize ticket tracking system to resolve and document customer reported problems
• Perform Oracle storage management using ASM.
• Responsible for examining performance logs to ensure optimum performance.
• Proactively managing high severity and priority incidents from identification to resolution and escalation to appropriate group.
• Work with System engineers to ensure proper backup of Oracle data using RMAN.
• Willingness to learn, grow, motivated, and having a cooperative spirit, such as willingness to assist other team members, cross-train, document and maintain items
• Create and maintain new documentation as it relates to the database environment.
• Provide operational support for Oracle databases, including managing back-ups.
• Own, track, and resolve database related incidents and requests.
• Effectively communicate with the team and others.
• Participate in an on-call rotation to support after hour issues and planned work.
• Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
• Should have good Soft Skills for Communication.
• Associate or bachelor’s in information technology or related field.
• Good knowledge in defining and Troubleshooting User Authorizations.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently
• Oracle DBA: 1 year (Required)
• Experience with helpdesk and/or end user support
• SQL Experience
Please send CV to [email protected]
|Job Category||Full Time|