Position: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary 25k to 40k depending on experience
The Quality Assurance Engineer is involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. This can include processes such as developing test strategies, plans and scripts for manual and automated tests. In addition, the QA engineer also analyzes the test results, identifies defects and communicates them to the team and is able to offer suggestions for process improvement.
• Develops and executes a complete test strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
• Works efficiently in the Agile/Scrum software methodology.
• Design, build and execute test scripts for client server and web based applications based on software requirements and functional specifications.
• Identify areas where test automation will improve software development process
• Assist in all aspects of QA testing including: System (functional and non-functional), Integration, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, Data verification, Performance and Acceptance testing.
• Help design and facilitate test plans and test cases
• Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective and coordinated.
• Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stake holders.
• Identify product defects, tracks and reports them to QA management and development team.
• Interacts closely with developers, IT & PMO offering suggestions and ideas for improving the quality of products.
• Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement).
• A high potential and motivation with the knowledge of QA best practices and principles.
• 5-8 plus years’ experience in software testing.
• Strong database skills mainly in SQL Server.
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Experience with API testing.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must become a subject matter expert for the company systems.
• Specific knowledge/ experience in automation testing (Selenium, Soap UI etc.) will be a plus but is not required.
• Is able to suggest and implement best QA practices and adheres to them. Also mentors the team members on best QA practices and standards.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
EMAILING your resume is KEY 🙂
|Job Category||Full Time|