Specifically, we are looking for a SQL Database Admin/ Developer with competence in the following:
• Ability to manage SQL databases and Reporting Services security
• Ability to work individually or within a team
• Must be able to communicate effectively with the team and end customers
• Must aspire for a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything they do
Skills and Qualifications:
• Server security and availability
• At least 2 years in IT operations with a strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Must have experience in the following:
– Experience with use of Microsoft SQL (Preferably with MSSSQL 2005/2008/2008 R2).
– Has been involved in Database Design and Implementation.
– In Depth knowledge of Transactional SQL with the ability to create Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers & Jobs.
– Experience with use of MS SQL Analysis Services & MS SQL Server Integration Services/DTS.
– Experience with data management and data processing.
– Experience with database administration, security and ensuring server availability
– Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments.
– Performance monitoring and optimization
– Database backups and strategies, and restoration of lost or corrupted system databases
– Definition of SQL Server standards across the organization / knowledgeable of SQL Server’s best practices
– Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
– MDX knowledge is a plus.
– SQL Server Database Programming
– Database Design
– Database Administration
– Database Management
– Database Security
– Database Tuning
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines as necessary
• Good customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
• Positive, productive team player
• Willingness to improve and learn new skills
• Motivated to become a team leader
Intrapreneurship combines the stability of regular employment with the potential, growth, and rewards of entrepreneurship. Therefore, each of our IT professionals is our business partner, and we take recruitment and career development very seriously.
Please send your resume to [email protected]