Position: Team Lead .Net Developer
Company Name: Fusion IT Development Corp.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture- WCF/Web Services/ Web API implementation
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) / Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development
• Has experience in managing a development team or has worked in a team oriented environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience AND;
7+ years of demonstrated experience with development, testing and deployment of software solutions, including both user-interface and middle-tier processing
• 6+ years of hands on experience developing C#/ASP.NET MVC applications
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience with business tier development on an enterprise software or
commercial software project that involved large databases preferably involving multi user environments
• Highly experienced and capable of performing support and maintenance on existing.Netapplication
stack with no assistance
• Highly experienced and capable of developing software using Microsoft and related technologies (.NET
framework, Angular JS, jQuery, JSON, Visual Studio, MVC, CSS3, HTML, SQL Server, C#,) with
utmost attention to quality of deliverables produced based on the technical expertise at that moment
• Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation
Server (TFS) / Atlassian JIRA, Subversion (SVN)
• Play key role in gathering requirements, analysis and design of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
• Ensure code quality by performing code review of tasks involving development of .Net and other related technologies/systems
• Provide technical oversight and guidance as needed in the development of new and existing projects
• Actively participate in mentoring of software developers and guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
• Assist and share responsibility for professional and technical leadership, efficiency, productivity and deliverable of development team members assigned under direct or indirect supervision
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Support Deployment and pre-production and post production release activities
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
Please send your updated CV to [email protected]
ALL inquiries will be entertained through email or during the initial phone interview.