Are you currently seeking a new career opportunity? iGen is looking for Technical Writer
Write and/or edit technical documents such as software and/or hardware user manuals/reference guides, service guides, and training materials. The primary objective is to make technical information understandable for people who do not have a technical background. This is accomplished by interfacing with the software/hardware developer’s to gain a thorough understanding of the design requirements/specifications, how the software/hardware functions, how it is assembled and tested, and what the failure symptoms, causes, and corrective actions would be.
Experience and Skills:
• Experience in writing technical manuals/guides for commercial electronic communication equipment.
• Understands hardware and software engineering terminology
• Proficient in the use of Frame Maker software
• Ability to analyze data and information
• Good organization and planning skills
• Ability to use computer terminals, basic office equipment, and software applications, including schedules, spreadsheets, databases, and word processors.
• Detailed knowledge of spelling, grammar, and composition.
• Ability to present information to large groups of people.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• College or university degree
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral)
• Willing and able to work off hours in support of a US parent company and set of customers
• Willing and able to travel when there is a need
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a start-up environment
• Proficient in the task definition, time management, and status reporting
• Experience in remote collaboration is highly desired
Located at VAR Building Rufino Pacific Tower,
6784 Ayala Avenue cor. V.A. Rufino St., Makati City
If you are interested, kindly send your resume to me at [email protected] or send me a message for more details!
|Job Category||Full Time|